LCFC does not provide urgent or emergency care; please call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room if you are experiencing a medical emergency. We do not provide physicals for ODOT or to determine disability, long-term pain management, mental health care, infant or prenatal care or STD testing.
To schedule an appointment, call 440-352-8686 x2. Appointments are required for all services. LCFC does not offer walk-in services.
- Chronic care for conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol breathing disorders, thyroid disorders and autoimmune disorders.
- Preventive care that includes women’s health exams, work physicals (not ODOT), pediatric physicals (age 2 and older), nutrition and exercise counseling, education.
- Acute care for strep throat, cough and cold symptoms, bladder infections, pink eye, rashes, uscle strains & sprains.
- Limited availability for exams, x-rays, cleanings, extractions and fillings. Please call 440-352-8686 the first business day of each month to schedule an appointment.
- Basic needs support, insurance information and linkage to community organizations.
- Vision screenings and referrals to Prevent Blindness for free or discount eye exam and a free pair of glasses for qualifying patients.
Lab and pharmacy
- Basic diagnostic tests on site for LCFC patients.
- Limited medications and testing supplies for LCFC patients. Must be prescribed by one of our providers.
- Screenings and diagnostic exams.